Is your church looking for a wireless microphone system? Having used Shure products for over 30 years I can tell you that the Shure PGX wireless microphone system will do whatever you want to do. It can be used as a headset lapel mic system, a handheld vocal mic system, and as a wireless guitar, bass, or keyboard transmitter.
This is the ideal wireless solution for those such as instructors, speakers, vocalists, presenters, performers and guitarists, worship leaders and pastors, as it delivers powerful, impressive, and solid performance from wireless audio.
You can enjoy the quality and sound of a wired signal but with the convenience and ease of a wireless set up with this system, making if perfect for those that want comfort, flexibility, and quality. It is easy to connect to your sound system and mixer.
You can purchase this system at a very reasonable price and will benefit from a range of features to suit your needs.
You also get to enjoy complete wireless freedom with the system thanks to its impressive range and ability to provide up to ten hours of continuous use.
Shure PGXD14/PGA31 PGX-D Digital Headworn Wireless System
When you invest in this system, you can look forward to a wide range of benefits and features as well as high specifications. Some of the main benefits that you can look forward to with the Shure system include:
- High spec digital technology to ensure the most accurate, high quality sound.
- An automatic system setup that is done instantly through scan and sync.
- Up to ten hours of continual use from just two AA batteries.
- A range of up to 200 feet, which means total wireless flexibility.
- Robust, high quality construction.
- Easy operation and setup.
- Choice of handheld or bodypack transmitters depending on your needs and preferences.
- Suitable for a wide range of needs and purposes.
- High precision system.
- High strength, clear signal.
This system comes with a range of options based on what you will be using it for. All options come with the main PGXD4 wireless receiver, and this comes with the following specifications:
- 24 bit digital technology for superb quality sound and complete accuracy.
- Fast and simple system set up using scan and sync to set up with a clear channel.
- A strong wireless signal using high spec digital technology.
- Operates at 900 MHz.
- Does not experience interference from TV signals.
- Up to five compatible systems per band.
These are just some of the main benefits that you will get to enjoy when you opt for this digital wireless system.
When it comes to the transmitter, you can go for the handheld option, which is the ideal one for vocalists. Recommended for both lead and backup vocals, the options for the handheld transmitter include:
- SM58: This is an industry standard microphone, which produces clear vocals and sound
- BETA58A: This is a precision microphone that has been engineered for lead vocals
- PG58: This microphone is a professional quality one that is ideal for both lead and backup vocals
- SM86: This microphone has an extended high frequency response to ensure smooth sound quality for lead vocals
You can also go for the headworn wireless system from Shure. This is the ideal choice for presenters, dancers, aerobics teachers, pastors and other professions where you need to keep your hands free while also transmitting high quality sound.
When you purchase the headworn wireless system, you will receive: the PGXD4 receiver, the body pack transmitter, the headset microphone, batteries, clothes clip, power supply, carry case, and user manual.
The PGA31 headset that you get with this system is very comfortable to wear and is designed to be durable and robust. It produces very high quality sound transmission, which means that you can keep your hands free without compromising when it comes to quality.
There are many reasons why you should consider the headworn wireless system from Shure. First off, you have the assurance of quality both in terms of the product itself and the sound that is produced.
You also receive great support in the event of any issues, with a range of contact methods if you need to speak to someone.
The impressive range of the wireless system means that you can move around with ease without worrying about the sound quality being affected.
In addition, the headset is comfortable and well constructed for a hassle-free experience. You will get up to ten hours of wireless sound with the use of just two AA batteries, which is also ideal for those what don’t want their performance or presentation being affected partway through.
Finally, you have the peace of mind that comes with using a provider with decades of experience within this industry.
This system is expandable so that you can just start with a headset or lavaliere mic and later expand to include handhelds and instrument transmitters. Everything you can think of that you would like to mic wirelessly can be done with a Shure wireless system.
If your church is looking for a quality wireless mic system you can’t go wrong with the Shure PGX wireless microphone system.