Are you thinking about live streaming your church services? Good for you!!!!
Getting the right camera is an integral part of the process.
PTZ cameras allow you to control the pan, tilt, and zoom functions of the camera remotely.
This can be a significant benefit if you have a wandering preacher or want a group shot of the entire choir.
I have reviewed a mid-priced PTZOptics camera.
This camera will do everything you would want in a PTZ camera with the exception that you can get one that will automatically follow the person you are focused on but that feature comes at a much higher price.
I felt that this camera was a better deal for most church or conference room settings.
PTZOptics Streaming Camera Review
This streaming camera has become a very popular choice for broadcasting HD video and video conferencing applications. The camera boasts high specifications and a range of features to ensure high-quality output. With its sleek design, compact size, and high-tech features, this is the ideal option for businesses and individuals.
Here is a little more about PTZOptics and their ptz cameras.
You Can Buy From Us At Church Technology Superstore
Best For Chapels and Smaller Church Buildings
Best For Medium and Larger Sanctuaries and Auditoriums
Our PTZOptics Review
There are many reasons why this camera has become a popular choice. It offers a wide range of features and very high specifications. Also, it works well in low illumination environments, which adds to its versatility and functionality. The features provide users with a higher level of flexibility, which means that you can make the most of the device. The camera boasts high-quality resolution and also offers impressive noise reduction using the latest technology.
While the cost of the camera might be considered high, it is important to remember the level of quality you receive with this device. It has received excellent reviews from others that have already tried and tested it, which provides additional reassurance if you are considering purchasing the equipment.
During the manufacturing process, this camera goes through rigorous testing. This includes three days of heat testing, a day of humidity testing, a day of color and clarity testing, and 30 minutes of shake testing. The product is manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified facility. It also goes through a second quality control check, which is carried out in the United States.
Benefits of the PTZOptics Streaming Camera
This product offers a wide range of benefits, making it a popular choice amongst consumers. Some of the main benefits of the product include:
- Sleek and compact design.
- Easy targeting of your subject with a 20X optical zoom.
- Dual streaming with both high and low bit rate streams simultaneously.
- Dual video outputs for increased flexibility and convenience.
- 64 PTZ pre-sets.
- Video resolution of 1920 x 1080 (full HD).
- Noise cancellation features using the latest technology.
- 60.7-degree wide angle lens.
- Performs well in low-light environments.
- Comes with a three-year warranty for additional peace of mind.
- High specification device with a range of features.
Some of the other key specifications of this camera include:
- Dimensions: 5.56 x 6.63 x 5.88 inches.
- Weighs 3.10 pounds.
- Horizontal Angle of View 3.36 degrees (tele) to 60.7 degrees (wide).
- Vertical Angle of View 1.89 degrees (tele) to 34.1 degrees(wide).
- Field of View 60.7 degrees.
It is also worth noting that this camera comes with a three-year warranty. This provides additional peace of mind in the event of any issues arising.
When you purchase this camera, you will receive the 20X HD-SDI camera, power adapter, and cord, the IR remote control, an RS-232C cable, and the user manual.
The PTZOptics streaming camera is a high-specification device that offers quality and a range of features. The specifications of this product include:
- 1080p at 60 FPS: You can look forward to crystal clarity with the HD 1080p video at 60 Frames Per Second. This makes it easy to see and interact with others when using this camera.
- HG-SDI video connection: The preferred cabling for 1080p video over longer distances is 3G-SDI. With this camera, you also benefit from a Power Over Ethernet, or PoE, connection, which means even greater flexibility.
- RS-232 ports: You benefit from RS-232 camera control with in-out RS-232 ports as well as an RS-485. These respond to VISCA commands through which they can be integrated with other, larger control systems.
- Live streaming: You can live stream directly from the camera to your chosen CDN. This is very simple and convenient to do, as all you need to do is plug in the RTMP streaming information from the CDN to your camera’s IP interface.
- IP video streaming: The camera also offers IP video streaming. You benefit from h.265 IP streaming in addition to h.264 and multicast streaming. The use of open source software makes customization easy.
- Video outputs: This camera boasts three simultaneous video outputs. It can send 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or h.265 IP streaming. This means that you get to benefit from total flexibility.
- HDMI connection and audio input: There is an HDMI video output connection with the camera, which is capable of up to 1080p resolution. Also, the device comes with 3.5mm audio input. This makes it simple to embed audio.
PTZOptics cameras are the best out there when it comes to Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras. Yes, they are pricey, but they do the job of 3 cameras and two camera operators. So if you want the best camera for your church live stream, I recommend the PTZOptics 20xGen2 Live Streaming Camera.