- Our PTZOptics 30X SDI Camera Review
Our PTZOptics 30X SDI Camera Review
The PTZOptics 30X-SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Camera is designed for use in live streaming and video production. This is a 1080p camera with 30X optical zoom, and it is capable of capturing HD images at long distances. It is perfect for broadcasting high-quality HD video signals for a broadcast, a recording, or video conferencing.
This camera has powerful features that allow remote operation through different devices, including the included remote, an app on your smartphone, or through video production software on your computer. In addition, the image is clear even at long distances. There is no quality lost when you use the 30X zoom feature. This powerful camera is a welcome addition to any live stream or video production, and it is easy to use.
What Is the PTZOptics 30X SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Camera?
This camera is a live streaming camera that can be used for video production, broadcasting, and live streaming, among other things. It easily connects to your video production kit, and the camera features pan, tilt, and zoom capabilities for a variety of angles and shots.
The camera is easy to mount and connect to your video production or live streaming set up, and it makes the entire process simple and reduces the necessary manpower for making high-quality videos and live streams. It comes with a power adapter as well as Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, so you can place the camera anywhere you need it.
It is easy to mount the camera just about anywhere, and there are options for controlling it, including through the included remote control, an app on your smartphone, an IP joystick, integration, software on your Mac or PC, video production software, and more.
This camera provides users the opportunity for flexible video production and live streaming in any environment. It comes with excellent optical lenses and tremendous control. Users are able to create high-definition broadcasts for any project. This camera is often used in churches, sporting events, distance learning, corporate training, event production, and more.
Who Is This Camera Designed for?
This camera is designed for anyone who wants to create high definition production videos, broadcasts, or live streams. The 30X zoom makes it perfect for larger events, but it works well in many different industries.
Organizations that create videos or live streams often don’t have enough manpower to run a number of hand-operated cameras. This camera is just right for these organizations because it can be mounted in most locations, and it can be controlled by one operator from the monitor. Churches often use this type of system to broadcast their services.
In addition, schools can use this type of camera to live stream graduation ceremonies, among other things. The 30X zoom with crisp quality allows the camera to zoom in on students as they receive their diplomas.
Sporting events can catch up-close angles and shots with this camera, as well. No matter what industry you are in, this PTZOptics camera will be useful and allow you to make professional quality HD recordings.
What Is Included When Purchasing The PTZOptics 30x SDI?
The PTZOptics 30X SDI Live Streaming Camera comes with the following items:
Buy From Us At Church Technology Superstore
- 30X Zoom SDI Gen 2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera
- Power adapter and cord
- IR remote control
- RS-232C cable
- User manual
The camera comes with an IR remote control, but if you have more than one of these cameras, one remote control can control up to four. You can also use your smartphone after you download an app, or you can use video production software. The camera is easy to set up, and everything you need to know is in the included user manual.
Primary Features of this Camera
The PTZOptics 30X-SDI Camera has many great features, including the following:
- 60.7 degree wide-angle lens
- Full 1920 x 1080p HD resolution up to 60 frames per second
- High performance in low light scenarios with wide dynamic range
- HDMI, 3G-SDI, and IP streaming, all can be used simultaneously
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12V DC
- 2D and 3D noise reduction with low noise CMOS sensor
- RTMP and RTSP IP streaming
- RS232 and RS 485 (Serial) and IP control
- H.24, H.265, and MJPEG streaming over RJ-LAN port
- Photobooth capable
Questions and Answers People Have About the Product
- Can this camera be upgraded to support NDI?
- Yes. Any of the PTZOptics DDI cameras can be upgraded to support NDI. You can purchase an NDI license, and your camera firmware can then be upgraded.
- What is a PTZ camera?
- A PTZ camera is a robotic camera that can have the pan, tilt, and zoom controlled remotely. You will be able to get a range of angles and shots with this type of camera.
- Can I leave my camera on for an extended period of time?
- There are no known problems with leaving your camera on all the time.
- Can I control the PTZOptics camera with vMix?
- Yes. You can use the 4K or professional versions of vMix to control the camera’s pan, tilt, and zoom features, but you need to know the camera’s IP address.
- Is there a way to get audio in and out of the camera?
- There is line-level audio into the PTZOptics camera, and it is accessed with HDMI, USB, and IP streaming.
- What software can I use to control the cameras?
- There are a number of free apps from PTZOptics that you can use to control the pan, tilt, and zoom of the camera from your Mac or PC.
The PTZOptics 30X SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Camera is great for anyone who is producing videos or live streaming. It has 30X zoom that is clear and doesn’t lose any HD quality, and it is easy to use with a single operator. This camera can easily be mounted in any location, and it will produce high-quality HD video in 1080p.