Our PTZOptics 12X SDI Camera Review
- Our PTZOptics 12X SDI Camera Review
- What Is the PTZOptics 12X SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera?
- Who Is This Camera Designed for?
- What Is Included When Purchasing This Streaming Camera?
- Primary Features of the PTZOptics Camera
- Questions and Answers People Have About the Camera
- Our Final Thoughts
The PTZOptics 12X SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera is a live streaming and video production camera that can be connected to your video production kit. This camera has some great features, and it can easily be connected to other cameras so that you have different angles and shots in your video. You can use this camera in many different industries, and it is very easy to set up and connect.
One of the great features of this camera is the 12X zoom quality; you do not lose any clarity when you zoom the camera in. This gives you incredible control over your shots and angles, and the videos will come out high quality and professional. You can use the outputs to send multiple formats to one monitor simultaneously, and with the remote operation, you only need a single operator. This camera adds a lot of value to any video production or streaming system.
What Is the PTZOptics 12X SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera?
This camera is a high-quality streaming camera that you can use with a video production kit to create HD video productions, broadcasts, and live streams. The camera has pan, tilt, and zoom, and it can be controlled by a remote control, an app on your smartphone, or software on your Mac or PC.
This camera can be mounted in just about any location, and it is very easy to set up and connect to your video production kit. You can use Power over Ethernet (PoE), which gives you more flexibility in terms of where you can install it. There are a lot of different ways to mount the camera, so you will be able to capture the best shots and angles for your footage.
It is easy to control the camera with a number of different tools. You can use the included remote control, or you can control it through your smartphone app, software on your Mac or PC, integration, an IP joystick, and more.
People love how flexible this camera is for most live stream or video production projects. It has high-quality optical lenses and excellent control for the perfect shot of angle. The end result is a high-quality HD broadcasting capability for any project. Many industries enjoy this product, including churches, distance learning, corporate training, and more.
Who Is This Camera Designed for?
This product is designed for anyone who uses video production whether for broadcasting, recording, or live streaming. It allows you to zoom 12X and retain a crisp clear picture, and it is easy to use and conveniently connects to your video reproduction kit. People in just about any industry can benefit from using this camera.
This camera works well for organizations that do not have a lot of extra manpower. The camera can easily be mounted in many different locations, and it can be controlled by the remote control or an app, or more. Essentially, this camera can be operated by the same person who is controlling the production from the main monitor.
Churches often make use of this camera for their live streams, and it works well in distance learning classes. It is easy to zoom in and out to provide the best possible angles and shots for online classes. There are many different industries that can benefit from using this camera as a part of their live stream or broadcasting system.
No matter what industry you are in, you will be able to produce high-quality images with this camera and use the remote to pan, tilt, and zoom for the angles and shots that you need. No quality is lost when you zoom up to 12 times.
What Is Included When Purchasing This Streaming Camera?
The PTZOptics 12X SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera comes with the following items:
Buy From Us At Church Technology Superstore
- 12X Zoom SDI Gen 2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera
- Power adapter and cord
- IR remote control
- RS-232C cable
- User manual
You can use the included IT remote control to control this camera, and if you have more than one PTZOptics camera, you can use one remote to control up to four at a time. You can also control the camera from an app on your smartphone or software on your computer. In addition to the cable and the power adapter and cord, it comes with a complete user manual so you will have no trouble setting up and connecting the camera to your system.
Primary Features of the PTZOptics Camera
The PTZOptics 12X-SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera has the following great features:
- 72.5 degree wide-angle lens
- Full 1920 x 1080p HD Resolution up to 60 frames per second
- HDMI, 3G-SDI, and IP streaming (all three simultaneously)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12V DC power
- 2D and 3D noise reduction with low noise CMOS sensor
- High performance in low light scenarios with wide dynamic range
- H.264, H.265, and MJPEG streaming over RJ-45 LAN port
- RS232 and RS485 (Serial) and IP (LAN/WAN) control
- RTMP and RTSP IP streaming
- Photobooth capable
Questions and Answers People Have About the Camera
- Can I live stream directly to Facebook or YouTube with this camera?
- Yes. This camera can live stream directly to almost any RTMP server-based content delivery network. You can add audio with a powered line-level audio source connected to the audio input on the camera.
- Can I use my smartphone to control the camera?
- Yes. You can use an app called PanTiltZoom for IOS, Android, and Kindle devices to control this camera.
- How does a PTZ camera change video production?
- The PTZ camera is a robotic camera where the pan, tilt, and zoom features are controlled remotely. This cuts down on the necessary manpower for production, and they have excellent quality.
Our Final Thoughts
The PTZOptics 12X SDI GEN-2 PTZ IP Streaming Camera is an excellent camera to use in your video production set up. It can connect remotely and is easy to control. It has the ability to zoom in 12 times, and it won’t lose any quality; the picture will remain crisp and clear. This camera makes live streaming, broadcasting, and recording video easier than ever before.