Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 Desktop Computer Review
The Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 desktop computer is one of the 5 computers I recommended in my list of computers for church media. However it can be used for more than just media ministry. It makes a great small office computer, home desktop PC, video editing computer, and much more.
People have come to love the Lenovo brand, and with their budget computers, I can see why.
So, if you are looking for an affordable desktop computer that can handle everything from surfing the web to gaming and more, look no further than the Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 desktop computer.
This is the ideal computer for home use, and you can use it for homework, home budgeting, watching movies and videos, and a whole lot more.
It has full HD graphics, as well as a DVD R/W drive, as well as 5.1 channel surround sound. This computer comes with Windows 10 already installed, and it can be used right out of the box.
Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 Desktop Computer
One of the first things you will notice is how similar Windows 10 is to Windows 7, which a lot of people really did prefer over Windows 8. This means that instead of having to figure out where everything is and how it all works, you can just jump right in and start using this computer.
There are also some pretty awesome improvements that you are going to enjoy, which won’t take any time to learn about and that will enhance the user experience. Some of the other great features of the Lenovo 90DA00LPUS include:
- Multimedia – This is a great computer for movies, music, and gaming. It has Intel HD graphics, along with 5.1 surround sound support, an HDMI output for audio, and the DVD R/W drive. This is all you need for a home entertainment system, and then some.
- Connectivity – You get instant connectivity, with Bluetooth 4.0 installed, and WiFi 802.11 a/c. This is your best way to get streaming videos to all of your devices without having to hook everything up and be stuck with a lot of cables.
- Ergonomic Keyboard – A lot of computers come with a generic keyboard. The keyboard you will get with this PC is different. Each key is curved, as well as evenly-spaced. This makes the keyboard more comfortable to use than others, and it could even help to improve your typing speed and accuracy.
- Storage – There is plenty of storage for all of your files, including large photo and audio files. This PC has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, so it is unlikely that you are ever going to run out of storage space. Having this much space means that your files aren’t going to slow down the system, especially with the Intel Core processor.
- Performance – The Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 has an awesome processor which is based on Skylake architecture. It has a 3.7GHz clock speed, as well as 3MB of system cache. This is a system that can handle anything you have to throw at it, and you know it is always going to be reliable.
Pros and Cons
No matter how many rave reviews a product gets, there are always going to be some users who aren’t completely pleased. This PC is a great computer for the money, but it isn’t completely without its faults. So, it is a good idea to check out the pros and cons before you go out and buy this computer, to make sure that it will be the right one for your household.
- Great Performance – Between the Intel Core processor and the high bandwidth, you can be sure that this system can easily operate large software programs. Unlike other systems, it is not going to freeze up or crash if you have more than one or two browser tabs open at the same time. This is great for multi-tasking.
- Movies – You have plenty of capabilities with movies, including watching movies offline from DVD’s, copying files, burning movies and music to discs with the DVD drive, and more. Your whole family can enjoy this as a movie center, complete with surround sound.
- Gaming – You will enjoy a great gaming experience with this PC. For instance, if you wanted to play World of Warships 2015, you can play at 49 frames per second at medium settings, 1366 X 768. When you add this to the surround sound, you will have one awesome computer for all of your gaming needs.
- Power Supply – Some users don’t like that the power supply cannot be upgraded. This means that they are unable to install a better graphics card.
- Speed – Some users report that this computer is too slow for their needs. It takes too long to power up, and even after several hours of updates, it still doesn’t perform as they feel it should.
- Other Issues – Some users report that there are many glitches with this computer, and they are constantly trying to figure out the problems.
Final Review Of The Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Desktop Computer
As with all budget computers, they are not perfect however if you are looking for a good workhorse computer for your home office, small business, church or non-profit organization, the Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 will make a great addition at a reasonable price.
I believe the Lenovo 90DA00LPUS Ideacentre 300 desktop computer will work well for your project.
If you are still not sure, you might want to read my review on the ASUS K31CD Tower Desktop PC.