Our Ibanez PF15ECE Review
There are some things that you remember for all of your life. One of those things for a guitar player is their first guitar. In this Ibanez Pf15ECE review, I hope to show you that this guitar deserves to be every guitar players first real guitar.
The Ibanez PF15ECE is by far the best beginners electric acoustic guitar on the market. Coming in for under $300.00 you can’t go wrong.
The gloss black finish, gold die-cast tuners, and pearl dot inlays give the Ibanez PF15ECE a distinguished appearance.
The Ibanez PF15ECE includes an onboard tuner with your guitar!
If you are starting out or have a child that wants to learn guitar, this is an excellent guitar for the purpose and will last you many years. I know, I own one.
I still remember my first car, first date, and first guitar. This guitar is the best choice for someone’s first guitar. They will never forget it!
For under 200 bucks, this Ibanez PF15ECE makes its owners proud. There’s not a single complaint about this acoustic-electric guitar for the price range it comes with. I own this guitar, and I have no complaints. It is not a Taylor or a Martin, but for the price, it is a great guitar.
Just take a moment to listen to this great beginner guitar.
- This guitar comes with the Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp with an onboard tuner.
- Combining the spruce top with mahogany back and sides, the PF15ECE is built with some of the same foundations as many higher-priced guitars.
- The Ibanez PF15ECE acoustic-electric guitar offers all of the tonal advantages of the dreadnought body design.
- It is available at the same price in natural wood grain and blue sunburst as well as the black we have shown.
- Even though the guitar is made of laminate, it produces a quality sound not found in most inexpensive acoustic-electric guitars.
- The truss rod is adjustable, and tools allow you to adjust the action to your liking.
- The EQ system enables you to shape the sound of your guitar tones by use of the pickups.
|Body Shape||Dreadnought - Cutaway|
|Scale Length||25.5 inches|
|Fretboard||Acacia or Laurel|
|Bridge||Acacia or Laurel|
|Number Of Frets||20|
|Number Of Strings||6|
|Electronics||Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner|
- Price, price, price!
- Full Dreadnought sound.
- Cutaway design for ease of higher fret access.
- Fishman Sonicore electronics.
- Laminate construction
- Some users complain that the strings that come with the guitar are garbage.
We hope our Ibanez PF15ECE review has been helpful.