Finding The Best Laser Printer for Foiling
Users who are looking to add interest to the printing jobs by using the toner foiling method need to make sure that they invest in the best laser printer for foiling.
This will ensure that they do not have any difficulties when trying to complete this task.
Foiling allows the user to print with a pigmented or metallic foil via a heated die that leaves a stimulating effect on the paper’s surface.
Metallic foils are generally very shiny and create a significant impact on the final printed piece, making it ideal for beautiful invitations or stationary.
Unfortunately, using a laser printer for foiling can be very difficult and labor-intensive.
Because it’s easy to make mistakes, this process tends to be somewhat costly.
While some tips and tricks make it a little bit easier, the best way to ensure that you have the perfect result that you crave is to use a quality printer that is ideal for this purpose.
The Brother HL-L2380DW printer makes it easy to complete your layout without wasting a lot of your supplies and spending extra money. Additionally, this printer is incredibly reliable and easy to use so that even beginners can get started with the foiling process.
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying This Laser Printer?
- It’s important to consider how you are going to use your printer, as some people prefer to have their computer or laptop connected to the actual printer and others want to be able to print over Wi-Fi. If you are going to be printing from a tablet or smartphone, then opting for a printer that has Wi-Fi makes it very easy to do so without having to first transfer your files to a connected computer or laptop.
- You also want to take into consideration the paperweight limit of the printer that you want to buy. It is very common for people to want to print with foiling on heavier cardstock because this allows them to create very special invitations or stationary, but if the printer that you choose is not able to handle the heavy weight of this paper, then you will not be able to print your desired items.
- In addition to being able to print, if you want a full-service piece of machinery for your home or office, then make sure that the printer you choose can copy and scan as well. Being able to scan to a file makes it easy to make adjustments on your computer.
[content-egg module=Amazon template=custom/compact_extra]
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the toner level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- 2.7" Color Touchscreen Display to Navigate and Scan to Cloud Services Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Onenote and More
- Wireless and Wired Networking or Connect Locally via USB
- Mobile Device Printing via Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace and WiFi Direct. 1 Year Limited Warranty With Free Phone Support For The Life Of Your Machine
- It prints sharp, professional BLACK and WHITE pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. This product also enalbles high-quality color scanning.
- Class 1 Laser Product, power output is enclosed
Why We Chose This Laser Printer Over Others
Unlike other laser printers, this Brother printer is incredibly easy to set up and to start printing right away, no matter if you want to connect to it or print wirelessly. With a breakneck print speed that can result in as many as 32 pages per minute, this printer is everything that you need to be able to print out your paperwork quickly and efficiently. Both home and small offices can benefit from this printer due to its scanning and copying capabilities, and it makes it incredibly easy to both duplicate and digitize documents.
Foiling is a great way to set your documents and creations apart from others on the market, but when you use a printer that doesn’t perform this task well, you are likely to become very frustrated and waste a lot of money on supplies. However, by buying this Brother printer, you can rest easy knowing that you’ll be able to foil all of the documents that you want to, quickly and easily. Your brand and the success of your company can depend on your ability to foil well, which is why relying on this printer is a smart idea. This printer can handle very thick cardstock without jamming so you can foil on all types of paper.
What We Like and Dislike About This Laser Printer
Even when using to have the cardstock for printing through the manual feed, this printer can do a beautiful job and does not smudge. There are no paper jams, and the printing is quality enough not to smear later when touched.
The 2.7” touchscreen display makes it incredibly easy to change settings on your printer, create custom shortcuts, and navigate menus. This means that you won’t have to spend a very long time trying to figure out how to use your new printer, as it is easy to follow directions.
Scan your documents and either print them right away or save them as a file to your e-mail or cloud so you can access them later.
It’s effortless to connect this printer to Wi-Fi so you can wirelessly print.
Some users have experienced having to update software and firmware for this printer to work regularly. This can be very frustrating especially when you are on a tight timeframe and need to have items printed right away.
The printer tends to go to sleep when not in use and does not wake up quickly. This means that users have to restart the printer to make it work and reconfigure it to have it print.
Why We Feel You Should Buy This Laser Printer
If you are in the market for an excellent printer that can offer you many other functions as well, then this Brother HL-L2380DW printer is the best option on the market. It is, hands down, the best laser printer for foiling, which means that it will be able to meet your needs perfectly, no matter what types of paper you want to print or foil on. Additionally, being able to scan and copy from the same piece of equipment will reduce the amount of money that you have to spend on office equipment and the space that you need to house everything.
Buying the Brother HL-L2380DW printer will give you complete control over the items that you want to print. Because you can access your cloud-saved items directly from the printer and save scanned items to your cloud, you will have complete control over what you want to print and where it is saved. Being able to print on both legal and letter-size paper, as well as very heavy cardstock, ensures that you can customize your print job no matter the specifications. When you are ready to invest in your ability to print and foil, then this printer is the right one for you.