Best Acoustic Electric Guitar Under 500 Bucks
Anyone who is looking to buy a great acoustic-electric guitar without spending a fortune needs to know the best acoustic electric guitar under 500 dollars.
When you want to buy a great guitar, but aren’t sure which one will meet your needs, it can be a little difficult to find the right one for you. No matter if you are a beginning guitarist or if you have been playing in a band for a while, the right guitar will ensure that you sound amazing. The Yamaha FGX830C Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar is your best option.
This guitar isn’t only attractive; it’s also effortless to use, comfortable to hold, and will produce a rich and clear sound that you will love. You’re sure to impress anyone at open mic night or even just your family when you play this guitar from Yamaha.
Known for producing quality musical instruments, Yamaha has worked hard to create a tremendous electric acoustic guitar for people who are on a bit of a budget.
While you will save money when buying this instrument, you indeed won’t sacrifice sound quality. Because of this, you’re sure to love this Yamaha and the way that it makes you sound.
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying this Acoustic-Electric Guitar?
- When buying a new guitar, you want to make sure that it is durable and it will last for a long time. No matter if you are only going to be using your new instrument at home or if you will be taking it on the road with you, quality matters. One way to make sure that your guitar will last for a long time is to buy one that has professional bracing.
- The body shape of your new guitar plays a huge role in the sound that you can create. It’s essential that you take into consideration how you will be using your new instrument so you can rest easy knowing that the shape of the body will produce the sound that you desire.
- The strings on your guitar will make a huge difference in your sound quality, which is why it is so important to make sure that you only use the best strings that you can afford. Luckily, it’s relatively easy and inexpensive to change up your old guitar strings for new ones, and this can make an incredible difference in the quality of your sound.
- The ability to tune your guitar is important, and quality guitars will have better tuners that allow you to achieve perfect notes.
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup with a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency control, and a precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound tailoring.
- this guitar has an adjustable truss rod
Why We Chose This Guitar Over Others
This particular Yamaha guitar has some features that most people appreciate. Not only is it a beautiful instrument that is sure to impress anyone who sees it, but it can be picked up and played right away without any major adjustments. The powerful frequency control makes it very simple to adjust your sound, and the chromatic tuner is incredibly easy to use. This chromatic tuner allows the musician to tailor their sound to be exactly how they want it, resulting in a unique tone and sound that will set them apart from other musicians in the area.
Additionally, this acoustic-electric guitar from Yamaha has a new type of bracing pattern that is shaped in a scallop pattern. While this does not significantly affect the tone that you can create, it ensures that the guitar is very durable and unlikely to be damaged by accidents. Because the top board is so strong and supported, you don’t have to worry about problems with the structure of your instrument.
Additionally, this scalloped bracing will allow you to enjoy the natural sound of your guitar. Knowing that your guitar is structurally sound and able to create incredible tones, you can rest easy knowing that this is a great purchase.
What We Like and Dislike About This Guitar
Yamaha is known for producing beautiful instruments, and the function of this guitar is matched by its aesthetic appeal. You won’t have to worry about whether or not your guitar looks professional when using this instrument.
This Yamaha guitar comes with an adjustable truss rod.
The body shape of this guitar means that you can efficiently produce loud tones and sounds that can be heard over a crowd or coax out softer notes for when you are playing in a more intimate setting. There is plenty of power in this guitar if you are interested in bold and full notes.
The fretboard is high quality and allows for great action while you are playing, allowing you complete control over the sound that you create from your guitar.
Unfortunately, the strings on this guitar are a little lower quality, so if you want to make sure that you can coax out the best sounds possible from your new instrument, then you may want to go ahead and change them out for better quality strings right away.
Because the guitar doesn’t come with pegs for your shoulder strap if you want to use a strap you have to take it to a professional to have these pegs installed.
Why We Feel You Should Buy This Guitar
If you are in the market for the best acoustic electric guitar for under 500 bucks, then you need to buy the Yamaha FGX830C Solid Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar for some reasons. Not only is this one of the most affordable and impressive Yamaha guitars on the market, but you are sure to love the incredible tones and sounds that you can produce. The shape of the body itself allows you to create deep and resonant tones, while the cutout in the body makes it incredibly easy to play higher on the fretboard.
Additionally, due to the details and excellent work on this guitar, it is likely to become the most beautiful instrument in your collection.
It doesn’t matter how long you have been playing guitar when you pick up this instrument from Yamaha; you are sure to be able to help define your style and sound with no problems. You’ll love the way it feels in your hands, the solid construction, and how the shape of the neck allows you to reach all of the strings easily.
Even petite musicians will find that using this guitar is relatively easy and allows them complete control over their sound.