Best Acoustic Electric Guitar Under 1000 Dollars
Musicians who are looking to add to their collection of guitars or want to buy a higher-end instrument for their practice and performance need to look for the top acoustic electric guitar under 1000 dollars. While many guitars fall in this price range, finding the best one will ensure that you can improve your playing ability and create new music with ease.
Hands down, the Taylor 110ce Dreadnought is the best guitar in this price range and offers you all of the benefits of a Taylor acoustic-electric guitar that you would expect.
When shopping for a new guitar it is incredibly easy to be overwhelmed by all of the available instruments that you can buy, but when you buy this Taylor guitar, you can rest easy knowing that you are getting the power and precision that you desire from your guitar.
No matter if you are going to be playing professionally or for personal pleasure, this guitar offers you the power and control that you crave over your instrument and will help you bring your musical dreams to life. Buying an instrument is a commitment, so it’s important to make sure that you buy the best guitar for you and your needs.
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying This Guitar?
- The pickup system plays a huge role in the sound of your guitar. It’s essential that you buy a guitar with a robust and quality pickup system so that your notes and tones are clear. Otherwise, you may deal with blurry sounds.
- Quality strings make a huge difference in the sound that you can create. It is entirely reasonable for some musicians to want to swap out there strings on their new guitar right away so that they get the perfect sound and tone that they have been searching for.
- The body shape of the guitar has a massive role in the tones that you can create, as well as how loud you can play without sacrificing the quality of your music, which is why it’s imperative to consider the pros and cons of each body type when looking for a guitar.
- It’s important to pay attention to the quality of construction of your new guitar so you can rest easy knowing that it will be able to stand up to regular use at home. However, if you take it on the road, it will not be damaged by vibrations of the vehicle or by being moved around in its case.
- "Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: Yes Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard II Bracing (Forward Shift Pattern) Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile Nut width: 1-11/16"" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 25-1/2"" Number of frets: 20 Neck finish: Matte 2."
- "Taylor's 100 Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these real wood instruments
- For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to accelerate players' growth and enhance their enjoyment
- Taylor's famous neck profile combined with a 1-11/16-inch nut width make it easy for developing players to form barre chords
- All 100 Series models include a durable, 600-denier nylon gig bag with double-stitched seams and reinforced stress points, built by Taylor for an optimal fit
Why We Chose This Guitar Over Others
This Taylor guitar is one of the best options that you can buy for under 1000. Due to its shape, it’s incredibly easy to produce deep and quality tones and sounds that you are sure to love. It’s a right-handed guitar and comes with quality pickups that Taylor is known for. Because of this, you won’t ever have to worry about whether or not you achieve a clear or a buzzing sound when you are playing. Also, the standard strings on this guitar are very high quality and don’t need to be replaced right away, which will save you money and frustration once you buy this instrument.
If you are interested mostly in strumming your guitar instead of picking, then this is the best option for you, as the style and shape of the body make this type of playing ideal, and ensure that you have the control that you need over your tone and sound. Additionally, Taylor is known for producing high-quality instruments that are built to last, and this is no exception. It’s tough to damage this guitar, no matter where in the world you live or what sort of conditions you will be playing in.
What We Like and Dislike About This Guitar
The famous profile of the neck of this guitar makes it easy for players to reach around and efficiently control all of the strings. This includes playing barre chords, which can be very difficult, especially for beginners.
The layered sides and back will allow the guitar to remain resilient, even when in fluctuating conditions. This means that as you move from humid to dry areas of the country or suffer severe weather changes, you won’t have to worry about your instrument being damaged.
The active pickups on this guitar will offer you the best sound quality that you can imagine.
With 20 frets, there is more than enough room to reach higher notes on this guitar, and thanks to the cutaway design, you can easily stretch your hand high up to the body of the guitar for those notes.
Not as heavy as some other guitars, this Taylor guitar may not offer the richest notes that you desire. This can be frustrating for more advanced players who are used to being able to achieve the exact tone that they wish.
While the body shape is comfortable for most people, it can be a little difficult for some people to hold.
Why We Feel You Should Buy This Guitar
When you are looking for the best acoustic-electric guitar that is under 1000 bucks, then the obvious choice is the Taylor 110ce Dreadnought. This guitar will offer you all of the power and control that you need, so you can be sure that you are precise and that you have the best sound possible when you are performing. Use it as an acoustic guitar for at home and when you are practicing, or for more mellow and gentle sound during your songs, and rely on the powerful pickups to produce incredibly rich and powerful tones when you plug this guitar in.
Because this guitar has been made to Taylor’s high standards, you won’t have to worry about it being damaged, breaking, or needing major repair. This is because Taylor works hard to ensure that all of their instruments are reliable and able to withstand the needs of their customers.
The “dreadnought” style of this guitar is ideal for both practice and performance, and you will be able to coax out deep and clear tones from it while playing. Overall, it’s almost impossible to find a better guitar in this price range that will be able to meet your needs as well as this Taylor guitar will. We think it is the best acoustic electric guitar under 1000 dollars.